Lori's Reviews > Raphael

Raphael by D.B. Reynolds

Apr 02, 2012

bookshelves: to-read

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Raphael.

Sali i can not believe so many of u girls havnt read this im so excited to promo the crap out of it now lol

message 2: by Lori (new) - added it

Lori lol... I go through weird PNR phases... I'm more of a contemporary kind of reader but will read a good PNR every once in a while

Sali u will luv the main characters in this babe ...raphael is super alpha hot & Cyn is rock chick awesome !!

Jenny - TotallybookedBlog I'm the same as Lori. I was all PNR'd out about a year ago after discovering contempory reads but I'm going to give this one and BDB a read to see if I get my PNR groove back :-)
\

message 5: by Lori (new) - added it

Lori I'm trying to read what I never got to in BDB and I am just NOT feeling it. I'll read this one soon ;)

Jenny - TotallybookedBlog oh god I hope I can get into BDB - the girls will hang me if I don't like them haha!

message 7: by Lori (new) - added it

Lori Jenny wrote: "oh god I hope I can get into BDB - the girls will hang me if I don't like them haha!"

The first 3 books were really good to me. It was the 4th that I really struggled with and now I'm reading # 5 and it's okay, I really like V but I'm really not liking anything going on in the book.... I'm so conflicted!

Sali be persistant hun