Holly's Reviews > Alien in the Family

Alien in the Family by Gini Koch

F_50x66
Apr 02, 12

Read in March, 2012

Kitty and Jeff are going to tie the knot but neither of them can seem to make any decisions and instead busy themselves with AC business. When what Kitty calls a 'light show' occurs they all realize that some of their family, which they realize is royal, might be stopping by for the wedding. Way back when a new mate for a royal had to go through certain tests, Kitty is sure she will fail them all, starting with the fact that the necklace Jeff gave her (their version of an engagement ring) suddenly burns her if she tries to touch it. There is some activity in Vegas so they decide to make a trip of it and Reader tries to get Kitty to get a dress while they all try to figure out the current impending alien drama and how to thwart it.
Couldnt believe the stuff with Reader, I got totally caught up and teary thinking he was gone. The whole Chuckie thing is still kind of sad to me. Lots of action in this one, I guess all of them, but I feel like she did a bit more actual fighting. And we get to meet other types of aliens. Wedding was pretty damn funny, and of course have to love the poofs. The unoriginal names are pretty cute and the guys' reluctance to admit they love them is funny. Not sure about the developments with Jeff and how much of her he can read, dont think I would like that so much.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Alien in the Family.