Lianna Navasardyan's Reviews > My Life in Pink & Green

My Life in Pink & Green by Lisa Greenwald

F 50x66
Apr 02, 12

I choose this book because the cover looked very interesting to me, so I thought it would be a fun to read it. In this story Lucy’s mother and grandmother have a business, there family business is a pharmacy. It is there school homecoming and the homecoming queens hair is messed up Lucy is there to save the day, she uses the cosmetics she ordered for the store to help the queen .after she helped with the queens hair disaster suddenly lots of girls age in line so Lucy can fix there hair. She is proud that lots of people are coming to there store so now they are not closing any more. My favorite quote is "Three delinquent mortgage payments".I like this quote because by the end of the story they don’t have money problems and they remember when they did .I really liked the authors style because it was from the point of Lucy who is the young girl. Yes I would recommend this book ,I would recommend this book to girls who like make up and love to laugh.

Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read My Life in Pink & Green.