Jae Brumfield's Reviews > A Brief Chapter in My Impossible Life

A Brief Chapter in My Impossible Life by Dana Reinhardt

Apr 02, 12

Read in April, 2012

I loved the writing of the story and how the chain of events led you through Simone's life. It was rather telling, and the details were good. On this aspect, I give the style five stars. However, overall, I wasn't too intrigued with the story. It didn't resonate with me. I felt no connection to any of the characters on a personal level. So, I award three stars.

If there is ever one thing I don't want to talk about it's religion. I personally feel each person has his/her own views and that's perfectly fine with me. When someone tries to go out and persuade or push their own beliefs, then I don't like it. This book at times felt like it was trying to get me to see religion from other aspects, yet at the same time did not force me to believe.

I think what I took away from this is that you should be happy with what you have, but not be so engrossed in your own beliefs that you can't accept others'.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Brief Chapter in My Impossible Life.