Breanna's Reviews > Someone Like You

Someone Like You by Sarah Dessen

Apr 02, 12

Read in January, 2012

I really enjoyed this book. After all Sarah Dessen is without a doubt one of my all time favourite authors. She really knows how to "capture the moment" in her writing and her writing it really shows how a normal teenage girl would actually feel in these type of situations. Dessens' books all have very different plots but they they still all revolve around the same certain scenario, romance, best friends, and growing up. This book was just great. It really shows how much the two main character care about each other. The reason I took off a star for this book was because I truly did not like the relationship between Halley and Macon (I also thought "Macon" sounded way too much like "Bacon" for me!). The realationship was on and off since the beggining and when they were together I LOVED the relationship. I thought it was cute. Other than that this book was a total score for me and I highly reccomend to all those romance lovers out there!!! Once again Sarah Dessen has given me a book that I could not put down!

- Breanna <3

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Someone Like You.