Arlena's Reviews > The Super Spies and the Cat Lady Killer

Reviewed By: Arlena Dean
Raven Rating: 5
Blog Review For: GMTA
Review:

"The Super Spies and the Cat Lady Killer" by Lisa Orchard was a wonderful suspense mystery read that you will find yourself having difficulties putting this novel down until you were finished this fast paced read.

The novel takes on the story of Sarah and Lacey's summer vacation in Harrisburg,Michigan... visiting their Aunt June and Uncle Walt. Soon the girls becomes friends with Jackie....then they played 'True or Dare' and Sarah is dared to go and knock on The Cat Lady's door....only thing is when Sarah does this she finds the Cat Lady's body....dead. Then it seems that this Officier Klonsky believes that these three girls are guilty of killing The Cat Lady! The girls then decide to form their own investigation to find out who did this to the Cat Lady.... to clear their names. The girls called their club: The Super Spies....and they start revealing some real well kept secrets....uncovering what is both very shocking and even heart breaking....which in turn puts the girls in much danger.....now to find out what danger I am referring to.... you will have to pick up this good read and find out because what this detective squad finds is a tragedy and I will now stop at this point.

The characters....Sarah, Lacey, Jackie, Scott, Uncle Walt, Aunt June, Chief Johnson,Officer Lon Klonsky, Officer Wilson, Detective Swift, Jim, Scoop Davis, Mrs. Parker,D.W. and even Lily (dog) were really very nice and likable making it very easy to get absorbed quickly into this novel.

"The Super Spies and the Cat Lady Killer" was a very good well written novel that you can get caught up in this adventure and will not put it down until the crime is solved. The author does a good job in showing the friendship that Sarah and Jackie had...even though for a short time of meeting....making it seem as though they had been friends for years and I believe the two sisters learned that "they don't have to be similar or even like the same
things to be close."

If you are in for a descriptive good novel...."the Super Spies and the Cat Lady Killer" will be a good read and I would recommend for teens and even adults who are in for a good murder mystery read.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Super Spies and the Cat Lady Killer.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Lisa Orchard Thanks for the great review! I'm so glad you enjoyed the book! The second book in the series is coming out this summer!