Sarah's Reviews > A Troubled Range

A Troubled Range by Andrew  Grey

Apr 02, 12

bookshelves: books-ive-reviewed
Read in April, 2012

I adore the characters in this series. I found them to be real, somewhat quirky, and downright sexy. I'm sad now that I have finally finished the series (I read them out of order, this is not the last book). I guess I'll just have to reread to get my hot cowboy fix.

I have to gush over Haven's adorableness. He's shy and timid (which does not fit with his sexiness, but it works for him). He doesn't see his attractiveness, and that makes him ever so cute. He's a character you really just want to give a big, fat, hug not matter his orientation.

Phillip really surprised me. I don't know if it was his affair with Dakota (with his alpha male personality), but I never figured him for the dominant person in a relationship, but that's how it went down with him and Haven. I loved how we took the time to play out Haven's fantasies. He's caring and considerate; who doesn't want that in a man? I find Sexual Phillip weird (the whole leather fetish) , but oh so delicious.

Now I'm left with the agonizing question: why are all the good guys either taken or gay? I mean, that's good for Haven, but not for me. Sigh.

This book was fabulous! Cannot say how great Mr. Grey is at writing a romance.

Recommendations??

If you like your men hot, your romance sweet, and your sex dirty, check out A Troubled Range by Andrew Gray. You will not be disappointed.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Troubled Range.