Future Slayer Girl (aka: kitten)'s Reviews > Safeword Matte

Safeword Matte by Candace Blevins

Wow!

I feel like that is understating the book. I might have had a perpetual orgasm while reading this book. Lord knows that it reminds me of my husband and I testing my pain thresholds, and gave us knew ideas on how to push limits. (In a safe, controlled environment.) Every inch of this book moved me, made me feel wicked and naughty. My heart was pounding and I think I feel in so much lust with, Ethan.

The story was very well written. I was sucked in from the very beginning when Samantha stated she had given up on dating in general, because disclosing her kink to someone that turned out to be vanilla was embarrassing. God, I related. Samantha was such a strong and likable female character and I respected her so much for her choices and questions. She didn't go blind into anything, and she embraced who she was so totally and without shame I think I have a girl crush on her.

Ethan is every masochists wet dream! With each page, every word that came out of his mouth, I was like a melted puddle of submissive goo at his feet. He never dropped being an Alpha male. He was the dominant, but he was a smart dominant and I loved that he was written that way. He knew how to read Samantha at all times. He stayed focus to helping both reach full release (unless it was all about him).

The sadistic and masochistic bdsm elements of this story was so well written that the bar has just be raised for all bdsm erotic/erotica i read in the future. Blevins just proved that you can write accurate BDSM without it being fantasy or pretty, and still keep it sexy and engaging.

Fantastic job! Very much a recommended read for me.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Safeword Matte.

04/02/2012 page 29