Steph's Reviews > Lover at Last

Lover at Last by J.R. Ward

2142019
Final Thoughts:

8 June ~ ETA: We got a cover & title, BDB darlings! :D

Please, please, pretty-f*ckin'-please make Qhuinn & Blay's story a NOVEL and not a novel-la(me). These boys deserve a 300+ page book and a smexy cover to boot!

ETA: YAY! Heroes & Heartbreakers said JR announced their book would be a "full-length hardcover book". Yipppeeeee!

(Be sure to check out Smexy Book's post "A Happily Ever After for Qhuay" for a laugh)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lover at Last.

03/28/2013 page 1
0.0% "Let's do this! Get your read on, Jim. I'm all ears."
03/29/2013 ""... his body at once hypersensitive and numb, hot and temperate, sore and satiated.""
03/29/2013 "(Chapter 37)"
03/31/2013 "(Chapter 58)"
04/01/2013 "(Chapter 61) Daaaaamn."
04/01/2013 "(Chapter 63)"
04/11/2013
100.0% "Thanks to Jim's narration (fan-f*cking-tastic, as always) I made it through the entire book. If I'd been reading, I would've skipped all but Qhuinn & Blay's chapters. There was so much going on throughout the book I couldn't keep up at times. Without a doubt, Qhuinn & Blay's story was 5-star worthy, as was Layla's (which surprised me), the rest 3-stars. So, I rate the book 4-stars. Longer review to follow later."

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Lori K Your site is hysterical.

Steph That is a great site, Lori, but I can't take credit for it. Just sharing the link. :)

Lori K Well, thanks for that, then. :)

LisaT - AttentionIsArbitrary M/M Blog LisaT131 The link was hilarious, thanks for sharing...I'll do the same

Michelle the Romance Witch the question is which of them will be on the cover? or do you think they'll branch out and put them both?? ;)

LisaT - AttentionIsArbitrary M/M Blog LisaT131 That's a good question Michelle. I think it's pretty dangerous territory to try to find character images to suit everyone's ideal. It'll be interesting for sure. Can't wait for the cover or the title. :)

Steph I definitely interested to find out if their HEA will be the main story or just a side story. She's always said they'd have a novella, so I'm trying hard not to get my hopes up for a full-length story. Although, it's hard not to with all the chatter.