Scarlet's Reviews > Original Sin

Original Sin by Lisa Desrochers

Jan 02, 13

bookshelves: young-adult, angels, demons, series, paranormal-romance, annoying-heroines, read-in-2013, books-i-own, disappointing, love-triangles
Read from December 06, 2012 to January 02, 2013

I would have given this a three star rating if it wasn't for the main character. There were too many moments where I wanted to throw my book across the room in frustration over how Frannie was acting. I've never read a book where the main character whines, screams, throws tantrums, and behaves like an over-dramatic child the way Frannie does. Luc and Gabriel are the reason I continue reading this series, but unfortunately them being attached to Frannie all the time makes it difficult for me to get through the book sometimes.

This series would be a lot better if there was no love triangle. Frannie's constant flip-flopping between Luc and Gabriel doesn't make her love for Luc appear to be very genuine.

I also had a good laugh at Frannie being strong enough to break demon's arm. If she's such a good fighter why does she need two bodyguards with her 24/7?

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Original Sin.

12/06/2012 page 37