Holly's Reviews > Golden Trail

Golden Trail by Kristen Ashley

Apr 02, 12

bookshelves: romantic-suspense, contemporary-romance, kristen-ashley
Read from April 01 to 02, 2012

*swoon* I have a new love. I love this man. He is my hero. My new husband. My one and only.

And this was told entirely from his POV. How cool is that?!

And surprisingly, I feel bad for his ex. Maybe its the new mom in me but I feel for her. yeah, she's a bitch and made some really stupid choices but I think its unfair how she had to raise 2 boys by herself and then Layne and Rocky swoop in at the eleventh hour and become the favorites.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Golden Trail.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by MelissaB (new) - added it

MelissaB I really am going to start reading her! Right now I am sneaking in a little reading on my iPhone while he sleeps.

Holly Whatcha going to start with?

message 3: by MelissaB (new) - added it

MelissaB Not sure - did you say you recommend Sweet Dreams first? Or another one?

Marisol @MelissaB all her book are great. I started with the Gamble & haven't looked back. :)

Holly Sweet dreams is a good start. I loved both Laurie and Tate. I think I started with Mystery Man? Gwen, not so much but I thought Hawk was yummy. Unfortunately it just brought about a severe case of burning lust when Tack hit the page. I'm still frothing at the mouth awaiting his book.

message 6: by MelissaB (new) - added it

MelissaB Alright I am going to start with Sweet Dreams

Holly How are you and Jr. doing?

message 8: by MelissaB (new) - added it

MelissaB Good. He sleeps all day then is awake most of the night. I have trouble putting him down during the day, he is too cute and sleeps good in my arms.

Holly I remember when Livy was so light I could carry her all day. Now I lug her around like a sack of potatoes. Don't you love that baby smell! Ahhh, memories.

I just finished my first KA dud. Her vampire one, Until the sky falls or something like that. Boring, lame and stupid. That girl was a first class idiot. My KA momentum has slowed, mainly cause I've practically read everything, lol. What other goodies can you recommend?

message 10: by MelissaB (new) - added it

MelissaB Hmm, can't think of any I have loved lately.

Have you read Kate Daniels by Ilona Andrews or the Guild Hunter series by Nalini Singh? I like those.

Playing for Keeps (A Neighbor from Hell, #1) by R.L. Mathewson and Perfection (A Neighbor from Hell, #2) by R.L. Mathewson are funny, cute stories

Holly I've never read Ilona Andrews and thanks for reminding me about Nalini Singh. I have to read the new one.

But I think I'm going to try Playing For Keeps. I read one review and it compared her to Shelly Laurenston. And since SL's last one was a dud too maybe this will make up for it. Thanks!!!

Holly and for 99 cents you just can't go wrong!

message 13: by MelissaB (new) - added it