Chrystal's Reviews > Pulled

4193095
Apr 01, 12

bookshelves: 2012-book-challenge
Read in April, 2012

What an emotional roller coaster of a book. I honestly haven't spent so much time crying and smiling while reading in a long time. I loved it! I love when a book can make you actually feel the emotions, not just register them in your mind, but ACTUALLY feel them too. I cried often when the scenes were heart wrenching, my heart swelled with pride and love during the most cherished moments the characters spend together and I felt hatred towards one character - I truly wanted him to just go away so that the two could be together again.

Honestly, I felt like this book was someones life story - not a fictional one, but a real story. It sounded like it could truly have happened to someone. From being young and in love, to being torn apart by terrible circumstances, finding each other again and having to deal with the lives they each chose to lead.

I'm not sure I believe in soulmates, but after reading this book I can see why people think it exsists. Perhaps there really is a person out there meant for each of us, maybe not everyone gets the chance to find them in this lifetime. Though I do believe that things happen for a reason and while reading this book I smiled to myself when fate was bringing Daniel and Melanie together again.

There are quite a few topics within this one story that each on their own could make for an amazing tale, but this combination makes the story that much more emotional and makes you want to read faster to see how it all ends. I could have easily read this book in a day if it were not for having to work - it was that amazing. I would say this book is more about forgiveness than romance.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Pulled.

Quotes Chrystal Liked

Amy Lichtenhan
“I loved every broken piece of her and was determined to make her whole again”
Amy Lichtenhan, Pulled