Bilqis's Reviews > The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson

Apr 01, 12

I gotta say WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE WORLD? how did this book become so famous and how did it become a motion picture?

Only thing that kept me reading this book was the murder mystery which was predictable any way. Its something you would see on programs like Criminal Minds or CSI.

The characters are all so boring, they do not develop through the story. it was all about fact and figures and just drags on and on. Normally it takes me few days to read a book but this one took me about a month. At the beginning the lives and stories behind the important characters are introduced in a very dreary fashion, specially the character Mikael Blomkovist the journalist ( I hated how he slept with all women he came in contact with all through the book, that disgusted me and the fact that the whole book is this kind of stuff). For the record the book is not actually about the "girl with the dragon tattoo"

I might sound extreme but I was really disgusted after reading this and will be selling
it on ebay I do not want in my house anymore, its like one those terrible things you wish you never witnessed but can never forget it.

1 like · Likeflag