Mindy's Reviews > Prince of Wolves

7190668
May 10, 12

bookshelves: dream-reader-dreamer2229-blo
Read from April 11 to May 10, 2012

In “Prince of Wolves,” we meet all the main characters, but it is basically the story of how Prince Fane meets his blood mate, a half human (who had no clue she was half were) named Jacqueline. He ends up having to kill to protect her.
I was glued to the pages. I literally read all three in about 5 hours. That’s how quickly I got pulled into the stories. Yes, I read really fast, but still. The books are totally appropriate for YA, I would even let my 16 year old daughter read them. The snarky humor cracked me up and the sizzle is totally PG at the most… although it makes the most of the PG.
I have to admit I would love to meet these guys in person. Yes, I’m old (at least that’s what my kids say) and happily married, but yummy ;D. I have to say I think I like Decebel the best. I have a warm spot in my heart for the bad guy with the heart of gold.
I think I have a new author to add to my list of favorites and must read anything written by… I give this series as a whole 5 out of 5 clouds. As for the books, Book 1 is 5 out of 5 clouds.
Mindy Wall
Dreamer2229
Books, Books, and More Books

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Prince of Wolves.