Prue's Reviews > Well Done, Secret Seven

Well Done, Secret Seven by Enid Blyton

Apr 14, 12

Read from April 01 to 14, 2012

This book is about a group of children called the "Secret Seven" who are a group of children who likes to solve mysteries in their village.

It was during one summer vacation when the Secret Seven were very bored and had nothing to do. So they decided to go into the woods and build a treehouse to stay in. All of the members were having fun and relaxing in the treehouse. They brought snacks and games from home to eat and play all day long.

One day, Pam, one of the Secret Seven members decided to leave her snacks in the treehouse. When she came back the next day, she saw that the snacks were missing. All of the Secret Seven members soon figured out that someone has been coming to stay in their treehouse the last few days.

So one evening, when the secret seven decided to come back from their treehouse, Collin, one of the members forgot his book in the treehouse. So Peter, the head of the Secret Seven went back to the treehouse with Collin to get his book. When they reached the treehouse, they saw someone in the treehouse. It was a little innocent boy who escape from home because his uncle was very mean. The Secret Seven all wanted to help that little boy. So they let him stay inside the treehouse. But suddenly, the boy's mean uncle came to find the boy.

So the next day, the Secret Seven couldn't find the boy. But the boy left the secret seven a note saying that his uncle will go rob a postoffice tonight and kill his cat. Will the secret seven find the little boy's uncle in time? And where would they find him?
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Well Done, Secret Seven.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kerry (new)

Kerry Excellent! I love the teaser at the end!

message 2: by Ploy (new)

Ploy If you love this book, I recommend Famous Five- a series I read when I was smaller. I read almost the entire series (about 25 books) and I love it. It's pretty much the same thing and it's by the same author.

message 3: by Nicky (new)

Nicky I like how you wrote your review, looking forward to reading it.

message 4: by Sanjana (new)

Sanjana i really like how you ended your review. It makes me read the book and find out whats going to happen!

Prue thank you

message 6: by Namitha (new)

Namitha I really like your book review and how you ended your review. I recommend Go Ahead Secret Seven.

Prue i already read it