Gitte - TotallyBookedBlog's Reviews > Slow Twitch

Slow Twitch by Liz Reinhardt

Apr 03, 12

bookshelves: read-in-2012
Read from April 01 to 03, 2012

Liz Reinhardt is amazing, there's no question about that!!

I loved the first 2 books in this series, but somehow, Liz managed to surpass these with Slow Twitch!!

I couldn't put it down. I LOVED everything about this book, we get to hear the voices of Jake and Saxon as well as Brenna's. This was so refreshing and being inside the lads heads made me feel completely emotionally connected to the characters and the story line!!

Jake and Saxon went through a bit of a role reversal which strengthened their characters and helped them grow and Saxon....well he just blew me away, he nearly made me cry!!!

I don't want to give anything away but know that this book is FAB-U-LUSH, so beautifully written, so real, so emotional and so YUMMY!!!

I could never pick a team in the previous 2 books..I love both Saxon and Jake and this book made no difference at all so I'm going to have both LOL!!

I really hope there will be more Brenna, Jake and Saxon because I need to know what happens next...especially after how things were left at the end of this one!!!

I also need to know more about Devon and Evan!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Slow Twitch.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Colleen (new)

Colleen Hoover Oh I'm reading Double Clutch right now and loving it!

Gitte - TotallyBookedBlog This series is FAB!! Oh and I refuse to choose a team...!!! ;0)

message 3: by Colleen (new)

Colleen Hoover I know! I'm holding out hope she can have both. ;) Oh and thanks for your review on POR! You're a sweetheart, Gitte!

Gitte - TotallyBookedBlog And you Colleen are FAB-U-LUSH girlie! xx