Jillian's Reviews > We'll Always Have Summer

We'll Always Have Summer by Jenny Han

F 50x66
Apr 01, 12

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read We'll Always Have Summer.

Quotes Jillian Liked

Jenny Han
“But just because you bury something, that doesn’t mean it stops existing. Those feelings, they’d been there all along. All that time. I had to face it. He was part of my DNA. I had brown hair and I had freckles and I would always have Conrad in my heart. ”

Jenny Han
“A fight is like a fire. You think you have it under control, you think you can stop it whenever you want, but before you know it, it’s living, breathing thing and there’s no controlling it and you were a fool to think you could.”

Jenny Han
“He was marrying my girl, and I couldn’t do anything about it. I just had to watch it happen, because he was my brother, because I promised. Take care of him, Connie. I’m counting on you .”

Jenny Han
“There are moments in every girls life that are bigger than we know at the time. when you look back, you say that was one of those life-changing fork in the road moments and I didn't see it coming and then there are the moments that you know are big that whatever you do next there will be an impact. Your life could go one of two directions, DO or DIE
- Belly Conklin”

Jenny Han
“He didn’t give me flowers or candy. He gave me the moon and the stars. Infinity

-Belly Conklin-”