Isabelle *the face behind the crazy*'s Reviews > The Power of Six

The Power of Six by Pittacus Lore

Amazing, truly, amazing, a new book to add to my favorites. The 2 plots were so interesting and vibrant, never leaving me with a full moment, I like that there was more action in this book then the first one, though that's understandable since in the first book John had no idea what the heck was going on. He didn't know the Morgadorians were about this close to finding him and alas his longing to stay blinded him and ended up kill Henri *sniffles* R. I. P dude,anyone think get as touched by the letter as me? Now onto the romance,I don't really know who to pair him with. I mean I liked Sarah at first, they were cute together u know? But I'm not do sure after her giving up John like that (Maybe she didn't... but it seems really likely she did) I mean come on, she has to understand this isn't just some silly little game, earth is at stack here, like John said he can't just sit there and answer questions well THEY r out there. That's pretty much like sighing ur death certificate with a smiley face. And Six, she's awesome, cool, funny, pretty and sheCjie teases John around which I like, cause to be honest I like that kind of romance instead of the mushy 'Oooo I love u!!!' type ya know? Though there's also Sam which is sweet and adorable in his own way and u can't help but want him to get a girl finally that he really likes. I still wish he didn't get captured, those Mogs do anything to them and I'm marching down to their front door with my own personal Chiæma and a big pack of dynamite, no hurting the sweet nerd!!!! Anyway if I had to chose a favourite character it would be character it'd be a draw between John and Six. I like how they're both have that sarcastic, tough but in the end sweetness about them, one of the reasons why they'd make a cute couple =D And my thoughts on the new Numbers I mostly like them, Number 9 seems a little arrogant but he's still pretty cool the way he destroyed all those Mogs. Marina? Yeah she's awesome too, maybe could have had a bit more spice but she did beat up those girls so I like her XD And Ella, the unknown number 10, even though she's pretty much my age I find her so cute!!! Especially when she was in tiny form, I hate u Sister Dora u touch her again I'm gonna kick u out of this freakin' planet! With that being said I just can't wait for the Rise of Nine!!! I want Sam back, Ella, Six and Marina to find John and Nine and I want those Mogs to get their butts kicked!!! The perfect ending to all, and to all a good night XD
Holy crap I wrote a lot

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Power of Six.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Jacquelin I LOVE THAT BOOK!!!!!! It was soo, cool but Pittacus left me on a cliff hanger, what happened to 4 & 9? What about Sam? It really frustrated me when he ended it with them looking for #4. Sorry for ranting.:)

Colten Ochs i read those books there great and very Entertaining i cant wait til John gets with 6 but i feel bad for tht other kid ( sorry have not read the books in awhile)

Isabelle *the face behind the crazy* Jacquelin wrote: "I LOVE THAT BOOK!!!!!! It was soo, cool but Pittacus left me on a cliff hanger, what happened to 4 & 9? What about Sam? It really frustrated me when he ended it with them looking for #4. Sorry for ..."

Ikr?!!! I WANNA KNOW THE NUMBEERS *sniffle* poor Sam, god what is with authors and cliffies lately?!

Isabelle *the face behind the crazy* Colten wrote: "i read those books there great and very Entertaining i cant wait til John gets with 6 but i feel bad for tht other kid ( sorry have not read the books in awhile)"
Ah no prob, it's Sam but I totally agree with u, so much action, humour and some romance too! Ooooo and I can't wait till Six and John get together too!! :)

Colten Ochs Nine still sounds soooooo cool though I like how he is soo confident..... The teasing is probably the best romance and when they walked down the road forced to hold hands lol i wonder if they would have held hands without the nation wide man hunt...When she bested him in wrestling tht was soooo awsome...i cant wait til' sam can beat up a Mog with his Expert Fighting.

Jacquelin Isabelle *the face behind the crazy* wrote: "Colten wrote: "i read those books there great and very Entertaining i cant wait til John gets with 6 but i feel bad for tht other kid ( sorry have not read the books in awhile)"
Ah no prob, it's Sa..."

ikr? It just really irratating(?) not knowing what's going to happen.