Sky 's Reviews > Blink and Caution

Blink and Caution by Tim Wynne-Jones

Mar 31, 2012

it was ok
Read on March 31, 2012

Two words for you: total letdown. Granted, I had about ten minutes in the library to pick out enough books to last me over vacation, and this one seemed pretty interesting in its description. But in all of the 342 pages, I found that the only parts where I just couldn't bear to put it down were about the last 10 pages. It was that bad. No offense to Tim Wynne-Jones. I mean, writing a book is one of the most amazing talents ever, since it takes so much dedication and effort. I just personally wasn't that caught-up in this book as I wanted to be. I really tried to be into it, but by page 30 I was practically dragging my way through it. I'm sorry, but it was true. I might try again with this book one day, but I think it's going to be a while until I do. I won't judge Wynne-Jones any more than I already have (sorry) because this is the only book I have read by him, so I have no basis for my opinions because I've only read one of his works. Until I do, I will just say that so far, I'm afraid I'm off to a bad start.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Blink and Caution.