Melissa Fox's Reviews > Dark Passage

Dark Passage by M.L. Woolley

Mar 31, 2012

Read in December, 2012

I was a winner in the giveaway of this book! Thanks! I loved this book!!! It is a fast paced, haunting tale about a woman who is protected from evil spirits in her new home. It did take me a while to really get into it, like other readers, because I was a bit confused at first. The characters were great and it turned out to be a great read. I cannot wait to dive into the next books in this series!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dark Passage.

M.L. Woolley If you would like a free kindle copy today send me your email. Paige.mmw@gmail.com - Michele

Melissa Fox That is nice, but I do not have a Kindle. Hopefully I will get one soon.

Melissa

M.L. Woolley I can send a book copy if you like? Not doing it for everyone but those who don't have access to digital copy. Also, if you want part sent when it's out this month we can do that.

- Michele

Melissa Fox I would love a book copy!! I found my passion in reading again, and can't seem to get enough books:)I will write a review as soon as I finish reading it as well. Awesome, thank you so much!!

Melissa

M.L. Woolley Ok. I will mail it out today. Do you want to email me your po box to my email so it's not public? Thanks for the review. It's not required but appreciated. I have sent all the blogger review folks a real copy. It's nice to have them for a bookshelf.

Michele
Paige.mmw@gmail.com

M.L. Woolley Also, I you have any book clubs that soul like a free Kindle copy let me know.

Michele