Taria Reed's Reviews > Demon

Demon by Kristina Douglas

Apr 01, 12

bookshelves: angels-demons, books-i-hated
Read from March 31 to April 01, 2012

ok it took me about 45minutes into this audiobook to realize that the author switched from 1st person POV. I knew something was off but just couldn't put my finger on it. (back to the story)

OMG!! 2hrs 24mins into the audiobook I realized that Rachel's POV is in first person and Azazel's pov is in 3rd person. WTF!?!?! Ok seriously why the hell would someone do that? Beuler? Beuler? (back to the story)

7hrs into the audiobook I'm staring at the wall thinking...WTF!?! Azazel is such a dick. I like Rachel, her character was good (other than her stupidly forgiving Azazel so quickly) but Azazel is a grade A jackass!! He is totally 2 dementional. (back to the story with 2hrs left)

DONE!!

If I were able to throw this book against a wall i would have done it a minimum of 6 times. I don't know HOW the author writing as Kristina Douglas can justify writing such a horrible hero. SERIOUSLY!! There wasn't one redeaming quality about Azazel other than he liked to change his mind. Yes, the seduction sex scenes were hot, but that doesn't change the fact that he was a true asshole who really didn't deserve to have Rachel let alone her forgiveness. "ok I'm sorry

Story - 2
Narration - 3.75
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Demon.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Heather Wow... I listened to the audiobook also and I don't think I ever even picked up on the 1st 3rd POV switches with character switch. That might help explain why I couldn't feel anything for Azazel.

Taria Reed I usually find something enjoyable about most books I listen to, but holy hell, this book was BAD BAD BAD!! And when I found out that Kristina Douglas was really Anne Stuart my jaw hit the floor. JUST WOW!

message 3: by Brittany B. (new)

Brittany B. Krissie is in our Audiobook group.

Taria Reed Brittany B. wrote: "Krissie is in our Audiobook group."

who's Krissie?