Kai's Reviews > Wife 22

U_50x66
Jun 01, 12

bookshelves: first-reads
Read from May 22 to 31, 2012

I found Wife22 funny, witty, and humorous. Alice Buckle is approaching the age when her mother has passed away. She doesn't know what to find life after 45. She spent more time on social media than she does with her husband William and her two children Zoe and Peter.

One day she goes online and accepted a survey on marriage where she is assigned the nickname Wife22 and is assigned to Researcher101. She developed a romantic relationship with Researcher101 online and basically drifted away from William. She spent more time recollecting how she and William meet to Researcher101 and dreamed of someone spending more attention to her like during the early part of her marriage.

She is also trying to figured out if her daughter Zoe has an eating disorder and if her son Peter is gay. She became clueless in her family life.

This is a book that the readers cannot judge by its cover. The characters are so well develop that by reading the book, you can figure out each of the characters' chararistics. I also like the writing style format. From time to time, the format would be in script format and facebook format. I do find this quite creative for a book. At the end of the book, I did think it was quite rather romantic for the ending without spoiling the ending of the book for the readers.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wife 22.