Eva Leger's Reviews > Pet Sematary

Pet Sematary by Stephen King

Aug 17, 08

bookshelves: b-fiction

I loved this when I was younger but man was I scared. I don't think I really ever forget how this book made me feel. Definitely a great Stephen King story!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Pet Sematary.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Kirsten Yeah ... I read this about 15 times when I was younger. Don't know if I could now ... probably scare the sh** out of me.

message 2: by Eva (new) - rated it 4 stars

Eva Leger I probably read it that many times too! And Misery - that was a scary one too! Those are my favorites from back then.
I don't know how or why I got out of rereading. I used to do it so much and I haven't reread a book in forever now.

Kirsten I think that I saw Misery 2x in the theatre ... Like 1x wasn't enough to scare the piss out of you forever ... With? Ahhh ... The teenage years!!

I have very few that I reread. I usually pull a book that I've already read out to read right before I go to bed and don't really want to think too much.

message 4: by Eva (new) - rated it 4 stars

Eva Leger I've only seen it on DVD. I think I even still have it on DVD. I just finally joined Flixster so I added all the movies I own as 'want to see' because I figured I'd add one more thing to my to-do list. I'm going to wait to rate and review them until I've watched them again. Unless it's something like The Wizard of Oz. No one forgets that. So I'll haveto watch Misery sometime in the near future!

Kirsten Make sure that you watch it during the day. Yikes. It gives me the creeps. lol

And no ... nobody forgets the Wizard of Oz :)