Laura Elizabeth's Reviews > Callum & Harper

Callum & Harper by Fisher Amelie

Apr 04, 12

bookshelves: ah-mazing-5-stars
Read from April 03 to 04, 2012

Okay, so suffice to say from the singular review I've ever written, that I don't generally take a lot of time to write a review after reading. Let's face it; If i have any free time, I can usually be found with my nose in my Kindle reading yet another story to engross my life.

I wrote a review for Jamie McGuire's Beautiful Disaster, and thought wonderful things, thinking to myself I would probably have difficulty getting into a new read, as I often feel after someone's story has pulled me in, having me fall in love with the characters, writing and ultimately the story itself.

I fell headfirst in love with the book, and Fisher Amelie's writing style; I fell in love with Callum Tate and felt the love Harper Bailey felt with him too, as I also felt her love for him. He's handsome, and perfect in everything a girl wants for a guy who has the power to take care of her, yet respect her to see her as a strong individual too.

Now, don't misread me to think I don't often fall for novel protagonists and charm, because I completely do.
But Callum Tate? Why yes, read this.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Callum & Harper.

Quotes Laura Elizabeth Liked

Fisher Amelie
“He bent his head to mine and kissed the sense out of me. If you’d asked me my name, I’d have told you wrong. He had that kind of ability and he was mine, maybe it was because he was mine and because I loved him the way I did that his spell could cast itself over me with such ferocity.”
Fisher Amelie, Callum & Harper