*Queen Diva*'s Reviews > Blue Exorcist, Vol. 4

Blue Exorcist, Vol. 4 by Kazue Kato

May 21, 12

bookshelves: manga, library-book
Read on May 21, 2012

I LOVED this volume! To start with, Mephisto is on the cover, and I just adore him! But after that, there was so much awesomeness! First of all, I love Rin... and this is a shock, even to me, but I think I like him more than Yukio (gasp! Right! Me not love the nerdy one the most! It's practically blasphemy! :-p lol!) Rin and I are a lot alike...except for the fact that he's more awesome cuz...son of Satan and all :-p but I think that's why I like him so much. We share a lot of the same philosophies on life and it makes me go "You go Rin!" when that happens.

There really isn't character I don't like (which is probably why I like this series so much. I find if I love almost all the characters, I get really into the series). Each of them is special and important to the storyline (and to me) in different ways, and I love that!

I want to finish this review with some photos! The first one is a really bad ass spread of Rin! (sorry my fingers are in the way :-p) and the second one is a panel of Rin that made me burst out into laughter! It was after he practically started everything on fire trying to practice his flame control

Rin Okumura

silly Rin

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Blue Exorcist, Vol. 4.