Elyse Cochran's Reviews > Tempus

Tempus by Tyra Lynn

Apr 14, 12

Read in April, 2012

I have never been so irritated with the outcome of a book before....dont get me wrong this was a great concept and book but for my personality the way it turned out and the last half of the book made me want to rip my freaking hair out i was soooo frustrated. LOL but for others it may work out just not for me.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tempus.

message 1: by Tyra (new) - added it

Tyra Lynn I actually laughed over this review because I could feel your frustration, but I don't know what to make of it. What was so frustrating? Was it the story-line or the way it was written? Perhaps I actually MEANT to frustrate people, and YOU were just the lucky one who "got it." ;-)

If you ever get the time, do let me know what it was. I would truly like to know so I can either fix it in the future, or use it to my advantage, lol.

Elyse Cochran Like I said for my personality it irritated me..I ddnt go into detail for a reasn it was hard to explain but the book became so redundant with her constantly forgeting and having to go through everything again till she remembered...etc...it annoyed me because it happened sooo many times I felt that it was just page fillers so you could expand the book. But again it was just my take on it andthe way i interpreted the book it woul maka rad movie if someone ever caught on to it but for my personality it was slow. But I did enjoy it for the most part which is why I gave it four stars

Elyse Cochran oh and sorry if letters are missing in my writting my keyboard is all screwy. lol