Katherine's Reviews > Intuition

Apr 10, 2012

bookshelves: top-shelf-fantastic-reads, angels-demons, books-that-own-me
Recommended to Katherine by: BookHookup
Read from April 06 to 09, 2012

Ok. Deep cleansing breaths. Stepping off the roller coaster ride of a story, that this book is. I really loved the first book, but honestly this one is even better, and that rarely happens with a series. This story was distracting, and intense. I had to tear myself away. I read alot on the train to and from work, which for some parts was not the best idea, i.e when Evie listens to her voicemail messages from Reed. Held back tears, so I wouldn't be embarrassing myself in public.

I do need clarify some things though. First, I can't believe that she pulled a reverse New Moon on us. I hate when people think that the best thing for someone is to leave them behind. That is never for the best. Strength in numbers. Always. Also, changing point of view. I will say that it is fairly short, and we learn some things, but Russell's southern accent is just annoying, more than anything else. It just didn't seem necessary.

Now, Reed. Reed Wellington. Seriously, it's been quite awhile, that a character has held my attention like he has. Can't wait to see what he will do next.

2 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Intuition.

Quotes Katherine Liked

Amy A. Bartol
“Sometimes, I think I have made you up just to torture myself- and there are other times that I know you must be real because I couldn't have dreamed such perfection.”
Amy A. Bartol, Intuition
tags: reed

Amy A. Bartol
“May what lies ahead of this warrior or behind him never take from me what is inside of him, for it is mine.”
Amy A. Bartol, Intuition