Anna Dase's Reviews > Soulstone

Soulstone by Katie Salidas

Apr 04, 2012

Read in March, 2012

My Thoughts
Fan’FREAKING’tastic Just like the first 3 in this AWESOME Series. You can find my reviews of the others in this series here.

I love this series and I could not wait to devour this book. Soulstone picks up right where Pandora’s Box ends with Lysander’s soul stuck in the soulstone. Alyssa will do anything to get Lysander’s soul back in his body and out of the soulstone. That includes enlisting the help of the local witch coven of Boston. What she did not expect was for the High Priestess to sell them out the the Acta Sanctorum. When the Acta Sanctorum gets involved again it ends the same in bloodshed. Many lives were lost including The Alpha of the local wolf pack. But that did not stop Alyssa and her group well family to take out that small faction of the Acta Sanctorum and make things right again well as right as they can be. Many things happen in this book that you do not want to miss like was Alyssa and her new family able to return Lysander’s Soul to his body. And how things change once Aiden takes over the position of Alpha of The Olde Town Pack. Are alliances broken?
This is a page turner just like the others in this series. This is one of my top fave vampire series. Katie builds a wonderful world with awesome characters. When you read this it will leave you waiting more.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Soulstone.