Stephanie Time's Reviews > Raised by Wolves

Raised by Wolves by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

U 50x66
Mar 30, 12

Read in November, 2011

Raised By Wolves is such an invigorating book. Jennifer Lynn Barnes did such a good job on the characters and the details that every word I read feels like I'm at the setting. The story pops out of the book and in my mind and eyes. Bryn is my favorite character because of her resilience the way she loves Chase and her care for the people around her. Now Dev, I love soooo much becuase to me he feels like the best friend I never had! His drama and accents and personalities and his broadway boy just makes me want to pull him out of the book and HUG HIM!!! Lake is just like my best friend, not that many like her and still has a heart but with fire and feircness. Chase... Is the werewolf that always makes me have that feeling of comfort and cozyness because even in his darkest times with the rabid I feel like I can see his blue eyes staring at mine saying, "I'll be alright, Steph, I will." And then smiles at me making me smile. I love this book so much and hope that there will be more from Jennifer! :)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Raised by Wolves.