Taria Reed's Reviews > Raziel

Raziel by Kristina Douglas

Mar 31, 12

bookshelves: angels-demons, books-i-hated
Read from March 30 to 31, 2012

ok so have you ever read a book and something happened and all you could think is "What the f#ck just happened?!?" Well that was how I felt with only 12mins left in this audiobook. The story was ok I guess, I loved the bickering between Raziel and Allie, but Allie showed some signs of being TSTL. It's like her life would have been so much better if she just would get the hell out of her own way. The first 3/4s of the book was so DRAGGED OUT, and the last 1/4 felt rushed. I'll go on to the next book DEMON, and hopefully my issues with the first book will be settled.

I loved having two narrators. The male narrator (Paul Costanzo) read Raziel's POV and the woman (Karen White) read Allie's POV. I would have enjoyed the two more if the woman read Allie's lines and visa versa.

story - 2
narrators - 3.5

ps - if you are a religous person who has their mind set and believe every word in the bible, then you may want to skip this series. You need to have an open mind and not paste your ideals over what is obviously FICTION.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Raziel.