Lisa Tortorello's Reviews > Prince Andy and the Misfits: Epidemic in the Dark Lands

Prince Andy and the Misfits by Karen Gammons

Apr 14, 12

Read from March 30 to April 02, 2012

Fantasy adventure- type stories are not the first books I pick up to read, but I read Prince Andy and the Misfits: Shadow Man by Karen Gammons and enjoyed the story very much. So, I did not have to think twice about reading her second book Epidemic in the Dark Lands.
You will find yourself immersed in far off lands, with unique characters, (Snollygob being one of the most unique characters and one of favorites) that have courage, strength and a sense of value. A fun read!
The Shadow Man is back and has Andy as a prisoner. A major take-over is underway, if the Shadow Man is successful at finding the Jewel and Crown of the Races before it can be destroyed. A colorful cast of characters, from pixies, to unicorns, to dragons, to a magical sponge joins the race to save all races. The excitement mounts as they travel far and wide encountering both good and evil in their paths. Will they be able to rescue Andy, and destroy the Jewel and Crown of the Races before the Shadow Man gets finds it?
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Prince Andy and the Misfits.

03/30/2012 page 252