~Tina~'s Reviews > Taken by Storm

Taken by Storm by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

Jun 23, 12

bookshelves: wolves-shapeshiftes, young-adult, read-2012
Read from June 21 to 23, 2012

I'm giving up on werewolf books ~head desk~
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Taken by Storm.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Braiden I wouldn’t call it a werewolf book specifically since there’s more than just werewolves in it. But sorry to see you didn’t enjoy it.

message 2: by Teccc (new)

Teccc I think you should not give up on werewolf books until you gave Moon Called a try ;)

~Tina~ LOL Teccc, I forgot about that series:)

message 4: by ~Tina~ (last edited Jun 23, 2012 09:38AM) (new) - rated it 1 star

~Tina~ @Braiden- Thanks:)

@Sam- It's not a bad series, in fact I quite liked the first and second book, a lot, but I didn't like the ending to this book. One of my favorite character dies and I have a problem with that. I'm a brat, what can I say? :p

~Tina~ It's the second were-series that did this to me. There is only so much my heart can take:(

~Tina~ YuP! That would be the one. I was SO upset. It made me wish that I read spoiler-reviews before reading books.
I've never been so heartbroken.
Again with this book. I don't mind death in books. Dad, mom, sister, brother, neighbor, cousin twice removed, whatever, but NOT the freaken main characters who I've already love and have been invested with since minute one. Just.No.

message 7: by ~Tina~ (last edited Jun 23, 2012 09:59AM) (new) - rated it 1 star

~Tina~ Yeah, it just feel unfair sometimes. I have a hard time with this paranormal to begin with so I think I should just stay away from them for awhile. I still have my Vamp's and magic;)

Lacey sigh. I hats when authors do that. I just finished Rapture by Lauren Kate feel the same way you do. Anyways reading this book right now :)

message 9: by Nic (new) - added it

Nic Twinie, I was thinking I needed to catch up on this series but I don't want to now.

~Tina~ lol twinie! This was just me. Lets just say that one of my favorite characters died and I can't forgive!:(

message 11: by Nic (new) - added it

Nic That is why I don't want to read it. We are book twins so it is probably one of my favorite characters too!

~Tina~ Your right, you wouldn't like this book. It was one of your favorite characters to:(

Only click if you want to know who....(view spoiler)

message 13: by Nic (new) - added it

Nic Nooooooooooooooooooo! I can't believe that. Definitely not reading it (view spoiler)

~Tina~ I know:( so So SO sad ~pouts~

message 15: by Cindy (new) - added it

Cindy Oh, no, I thought this one would be good. I loved the other two in this series. I have this one but haven't read it yet. Now I am worried....

~Tina~ No worries Cindy, this was probably just me. I get upset easily. I enjoyed the other two books as well. I say give this one a try, you'll probably like it:)

message 17: by Cindy (new) - added it

Cindy I plan to. I know sometimes if I am not in the mood for a certain type of book, it can turn out to be a no go. :D