Itsjustme-wendy's Reviews > Forbidden Mind

Forbidden Mind by Karpov Kinrade

Apr 04, 12

Read in March, 2012

I loved that this book mostly took place at a special boarding school for Kids with Special powers or "Para-powers" as she called them. I don't know - I think I just have a thing for boarding school stories. While some kids could read minds or tell when someone was lying, others could walk through walls and had super human strength.
I loved the whole "Rent-a-kid" idea, very original. I actually thought it would make a great idea for a TV series. An organization that rents out teens with special powers. Sounds like a TV show to me (you might want to think about this Kimberly!).
The Author did a great job developing the characters. I really really liked Sam. She was great right from the beginning. She was definitely someone a teen girl could relate to. A girl with a mind of her own but also had flaws and didn't take any crap from anyone and she had the Para-power to back her up.
This book had a nice flow to it with a good story line. I don't really consider this a Paranormal book, it is more of a Super Hero book with teens!
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Forbidden Mind.