Lady Heather 's Reviews > Knight

Knight by Kristen Ashley

I really liked this story!

It was a little bit different that KA's other stuff, but definitely worth the read.

Knight is a really edgy, scary, intense character. He thinks nothing of using force to protect what's His and to hell with the consequences (that's just the way it is). I really like how KA wrote Him with a very strict 'code' for his life that is black & white (no grey areas), and everyone knows exactly where they stand, and what is expected of them.

Anya is a really great female lead. She is strong, determined, and not afraid to 'bust her butt' to do what she had to do to survive.

I loved how Her and Knight 'fit' together.

This book definitely fits into the 'erotica' category with a little bit of B & M.
I read a few comments about people being uncomfortable with the 'Daddy' and 'Baby' usage in the book.
To me that was just the Dom and Sub's role in the story.

Just a 'heads up' if this isn't your cup o' tea.

I look forward to reading the next story in this series.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Knight.

Quotes Lady Heather Liked

Kristen Ashley
“Wars fought over a face like this,” he murmured like he was talking to himself, my heart stopped beating and his thumbs moved lightly across my cheeks. “A man would work himself into the ground for it, go down to his knees to beg to keep it, endure torture to protect it, take a bullet for it,” his eyes came to mine, “poison his brother to possess a face like this.”
Kristen Ashley, Knight

04/09
90.0% "I downloaded this book last night and started reading it IMMEDIATELY.. Tt was then 2 am and my eyes were literally crossing, and had to put it down. Needless to say, I. DID. NOT. WANT TO! I thought 'Hawk' and Cal were two of the most 'edgiest' characters by KA. I WAS WRONG. Knight is scary, exciting, dark, and in his life there is only black or white. He has a code, and with that code He protects what's his."
01/23 marked as: read

message 1: by Wendy (new)

Wendy What? KA's got another book out?! Enjoy Heather!

Lady Heather aahhhhh, I can't read her books fast enough.. LOL!
Thanks Wendy :)

Christie Me either...lol

Kristen Great review, Lady Heather.

message 5: by Wendy (new)

Wendy Great review Heather. Looking forward to see what all the fuss is about this book.

Karla Nice review Heather!

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish I really enjoyed this story. Knight is awesome!

KatLynne Nice review Heather!

message 10: by Gina (new) - rated it 5 stars

Gina Good review! i enjoyed reading your thoughts on this book. this is another of my favorites!

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish Niiiiiiiiiiiice, Heather!!! What star rating would you give it?

Lady Heather UniquelyMoi *~*Dhestiny*~* wrote: "Niiiiiiiiiiiice, Heather!!! What star rating would you give it?"

Ha-Ha Dhes! I did rate it as a 5 star.. guess it didn't save. Thanks darlin:))

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish You're welcome, cutie!

Karla Great review Heather!