Rachel's Reviews > Free?: Stories About Human Rights

F 50x66
Mar 30, 12

bookshelves: realistic-fiction
Read from March 30 to 31, 2012

This book is a collection of fourteen short stories about the human rights. Each story tells of how one or more human right is abused and broken. All the stories are unique in their own way.

I picked this book up because the cover caught my attention and because my class was doing speeches on the human rights so I thought that this book would be interesting to read. This book wasn't as good as I thought it would be. Like some of the stories were really confusing and I didn't really understand them. My favourite story was probably the one written like a tape recording. It was hilarious when the inspector asked how the kid, Pommy, got past the ten security doors. Personally I think that the kid was guilty. There is no way he could have gotten past the doors without knowing.

I finished this book because it's interesting and I enjoyed reading all the different stories. I usually don't read books like these but this one was good.

I would recommend this book to Grace because I think that she'll enjoy the stories.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Free?.