Ely's Reviews > The Luckiest

The Luckiest by Piper Vaughn

Apr 07, 2012

Read on April 07, 2012

I want an epilogue! I can't explain how much I loved this book

You know when you read a book, and you're thoroughly engrossed and happy...then when it's over you release a happy sigh...then you wish you had more of the characters to read? Then you start feeling a little sad and empty because it's over?? Yeah...that's where I am right now.
3 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Luckiest.

message 1: by Piper (new) - added it

Piper Vaughn Thanks for the review! Hope you don't mind my commenting, but if you read the free short story (well, vignette) collections we released for this series (More Than Moonlight and Beyond Moonlight), we'll also be doing that between this book and the last one. So you'll get a little bit more of Luka and Nick. There will probably be 3-4 stories total. :)

Jenn Hey Piper! Jordie and Jamie rec'd this to me, and I rec'd it to Ely and Amanda. I absolutely LOVED LOVED LOVED it. Still siting on a review, but I can't wait for the extras. I read More Than Moonlight, but not Beyond Moonlight. Keep writing gals! You are so very talented. :P

message 3: by Piper (new) - added it

Piper Vaughn Jenn wrote: "Hey Piper! Jordie and Jamie rec'd this to me, and I rec'd it to Ely and Amanda. I absolutely LOVED LOVED LOVED it. Still siting on a review, but I can't wait for the extras. I read More Than Mo..."

Thank you, Jenn. So happy you loved it! :)

message 4: by Ely (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ely Piper wrote: "Thanks for the review! Hope you don't mind my commenting, but if you read the free short story (well, vignette) collections we released for this series (More Than Moonlight and [boo..."
Hi, Piper! Thanks so much for the comment and im excited to learn that there will be some shorts with Luka and Nicky, they are my favorite of this series so far. And I loved the snippets of Jesse and Shane in both shorts. (yes, I did read them in order. I'm kind of OCD like that lol ). I'll be anxiously awaiting the conclusion of this series, and from what I heard it will be about Em, whom I loved in Moonlight Becomes You.

I look forward to reading more of your work.

message 5: by Piper (new) - added it

Piper Vaughn Ely wrote: "Piper wrote: "Thanks for the review! Hope you don't mind my commenting, but if you read the free short story (well, vignette) collections we released for this series ([book:More Than Moonlight|1209..."

Glad you enjoyed the short stories! I normally have to read stuff in order too, but I know some people don't know about the vignette collections, so I figured I'd mention it just in case. :) And, you've heard right--last book is definitely Em's. :)