Marsha's Reviews > Ultimate Gay Erotica, 2006

Ultimate Gay Erotica, 2006 by Jesse Grant

Mar 30, 12

bookshelves: gay, erotica, anthology-short-stories, owned-books
Read in May, 2006

The majority of gay romance is written for women; I won’t deny it, just as I won’t deny that I find a lot of it a definite turn-on. In an anthology, there’s a little something for different women—even the possibilities for education.

One story is a real eye opener. It’s called “Bitchin’ Briefs” and it’s about a straight, unhappily married man who finds a pair of dubious undies in his wife’s laundry. Convinced his wife is cheating, he goes hunting for the bastard who owns them and finds himself in a sexual encounter with another man.

What I like about this story is the use and explanation of all sorts of homosexual slang terms and vernacular of which I was unaware: flaming flits, baby doll, B-boy, baby paste, reading braille, accordion, featherless, Australian sex, bicycle, Chicken-with-a-Basket, PG-rated guy, Girl Scout, parlor peter, matinee, Boy Scout Sex, belly fuck, etc.

My vocabulary has definitely been expanded. Boy, you learn something(s) new every day.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Ultimate Gay Erotica, 2006.