Sarah (Inklings Read)'s Reviews > Hidden: A Firelight Novel

Hidden by Sophie Jordan

Sep 17, 12

bookshelves: own, audiobook
Read from September 13 to 16, 2012

Hidden was an easy 5 stars for me! It was action-packed, character driven, and epic. I’m a sucker for epic-our-world-could-end stories and this did not disappoint.

Hidden picked up right where the last book, Vanish, left off. Holding nothing back, Hidden delved right back into the intense action and fantastic plot. I was excited to meet several new characters, one of which I found very intriguing! If you’ve read the book, you probably know who I’m talking about. While most of the ends were tied up in this book, I would love to see another book or novella specifically featuring my new character of interest. I feel like there could be another great story surrounding him.

As I said, Sophie Jordan did a great job resolving this book! She wasn’t afraid to kill off characters, so be emotionally prepared for that. There were some very heart-wrenching and emotional points that had me sniffling along with the characters… but even with that, Hidden never slowed. This book will demand your attention and keep it with the unbelievable plot twists and revelations. We finally get answers to the biggest questions in the series. Thank goodness because not knowing was killing me!

Hidden is a must read for fans of the series. This is the book where it all comes together! If you haven’t started the series yet (you really shouldn’t have read this review *wink*) you really need to start, because this book made for a phenomenal conclusion to the Firelight series!
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hidden.

message 1: by carole (new)

carole can't wait to read this one!