Gerardo Trejo's Reviews > Rocket Boys

Rocket Boys by Homer Hickam

M_50x66
Mar 29, 12

Read in March, 2012

In my opininon this book was really good because I have learn new histories about this people. This book show me the good aventures that people have on thier lives and what they do to resolve thier on questions. Also, October sky was really a good book because axplain about what Homer have to do to complete his dream. Homere,s dream was to explore tha space because he wan to know if on other planets cuold have life and how the look. Homere, idea was to show people that he was strog and the only people think that he is the only who is better to do it.
For the reason, Homer was thinking that can be good if he can do this idea because his dream was to explore if in othere planets can live or what can happen if people choice to live on different planet. Many people have the question like why is important to explore new planets and can be any wait to live on those planets. for themore, I have learn like how homer live and what he do before think to explore the space and what experience he can have about this project. Homer also have lower complication when he be laet on home but the reason is that he stay on a office to explore about the space but his wife di not believe because his wife think that he will with other person and thats she think that he was late. Fanally Homer was a good man that love to explore the space and find the secret tha could be safe on there but he want to explore.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Rocket Boys.