Mimi Valentine's Reviews > Elemental

Elemental by Brigid Kemmerer

Sep 23, 13

bookshelves: pure-awesomeness, won, reviewed
Recommended to Mimi by: Brodie

And I thought I couldn't be more excited to read Storm but I WAS WRONG. I'm already in love with Michael from reading this short (wish-it-was-so-much-longer) novella, so I can't imagine how hard I'm going to fall for these Merrick boys in a full-sized book! :)

Overall, I LOVED THIS SO MUCH! ♥ Buy it, buy Storm, and while you're at it, pre-order Spark because I'm pretty sure you're going to love it too! ;)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Elemental.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Kaylee Magic Bought this? Check! Ordered Storm? Check! Added Spark to my September order list? Check again! LOOK AT MY BOOKSHELF GROW. :P Cute mini-review, Mimi-Doll! <33 (:

Kaylee Magic LOL I just realized that it looks like I'm stalking you on Goodreads.. But I admit to nothing!!! (x

Mimi Valentine I don't think I'm healthy for your wallet, Kay -- and I'm PROUD OF IT! *beams* LOL and in terms of stalking, I'm pretty sure I'm close to doing the same thing with Brigid Kemmerer because I loved this novella this much! x)

Kaylee Magic Just read it and loved it and HOLY HELL I want one!! <333333

Mimi Valentine If you're talking about Storm, I want to say ditto a million times! If you're talking about the Merrick boys... well, you're going to have A LOT of competition! :P <3

Kaylee Magic Pshh, competition? I'm willing to battle out a million fangirls for the title of Ultimate Fangirl!! LOL tis me, Mimi! ;) <33333

Mimi Valentine Sounds like a CHALLENGE! LOL I think you might have to go against me first round, Kay! >:) <3

Celine AAAA MIMI! <3 SO glad you enjoyed this! I knew you'd love it! ;)

Mimi Valentine YOU TOO, CELINE!! <3 Ahhhhh, are you counting down the days until Storm comes out? Because I sure am! x)

Celine I DEFINITELY AM!!!!! Only 1 month to the Australian release date and 20 days to the US release date!!!! <3

message 11: by Mimi (new) - rated it 4 stars

Mimi Valentine It comes out a little later in Australia than in America?? :O Oh my gosh, and you're still so enthusiastic about it too -- I'd probably be all "WHYYYYYYYY, CRUEL WORLD?" LOL you are my HERO, Celine :') <33

Celine Hahahaha! It does comes out a little later in Australia (Early May!) You have to tell me ASAP when you got a copy, Mimi! <3 The world is cruel but because there is a girl called Mimi, the world is such a better place now <3

message 13: by Mimi (new) - rated it 4 stars

Mimi Valentine Celine, if Goodreads had flashing little emotions that we could put into these comments, I would BOMBARD you with dazzling hearts all over!!! <33 :') I will definitely let you know when I get my copy, and as soon as you get yours, we'll go raid Brodie's review together to gush! x) <3

Celine YES! I blame Brodie for making me SO ANXIOUS and EXCITED for Storm. I would never hear of the book until its release date if it weren't for Brodie! <3

message 15: by Mimi (new) - rated it 4 stars

Mimi Valentine I know!! And imagine the awesomeness we would've been deprived of if we hadn't found out about this book... it's just too terrible! x)

Raihana Mimi! I LOVED THIS BOOK!!!!!!<3 I can't wait to read storm.

message 17: by Mimi (new) - rated it 4 stars

Mimi Valentine Rai! I LOVED THIS BOOK TOO!!!!!!

LOL <3 and I'm super happy that you did as well! Now you can join the club of People Who Are Desperately Waiting On Storm! x)