Ariyana Spencer's Reviews > Curvy Girls: Erotica for Women

Curvy Girls by Rachel Kramer Bussel

Apr 02, 12

Read from March 29 to April 02, 2012

Curvy Girls is a steamy set of stories every voluptuous girl with curves will adore. (And I have no doubt that guys who like curves on their ladies will probably enjoy this anthology just as much.) Some of the tales burn fast and quick and other simmer at a deeper level. For me, personally, I could relate to several of the female main characters' "issues" and fantasies. It may seem that curves are not appreciated as much these days, but the authors of these stories prove a lack of love from the fashionably thin doesn't make the voluptuous any less sexy.

The anthology kicks off with a tale called "Runner's Calves" which brings up a problem I have *every* Fall season when I go to try on knee-high boots--they're just not built for tight, muscular calves. Darn you, shoe makers! But, never fear, our heroine finds a hunny who has the perfect pair for her, and can appreciate her strong legs in other ways as well. Nice. The tales don't lose any of their heat or curves past this, and the stories vary as much as the women themselves. A few of my other favorites in the collection included "First Date" and "Big Girls Do Cry," both of which took their main characters to a deeper level.

I'm glad I requested an advanced copy of this book. The editor did a wonderful job of pacing this collection, and authors did an equally wonderful job of giving her material to work with. I'd definitely recommend this one to both those looking for hot tales and those simply looking for great stories where a little weight in all the right places is much appreciated.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Curvy Girls.