Joy's Reviews > Traitor

Traitor by Megan Curd

Dec 23, 12

Read from March 29 to December 23, 2012

There is a traitor afoot (or 2, or 3). Birds of a feather? Miss Megan leaves us constantly in suspense wondering if anyone is actually who they appear to be. Can self sacrifice be considered selfishness? It a question Ashlyn must face as she risks losing everyone and everything that means anything to her. Who is trustworthy? Who is simply misunderstood? Every victory comes with a price. How much is she willing to pay? One thing is certain, in the life of a Bridger absolutely nothing at all is as it sees.

Well done Megan! Your third book can't come soon enough!
2 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Traitor.

03/29/2012
03/29/2012
6.0% "Much better start to this one. Great job, so far, in catching the reader up to speed if they missed Bridger, without being too much. I feel like these characters are all old friends of mine already."
04/07/2012
60.0% "The only reason I'm not farther along is that I'm forcing myself to go to bed on time :) this sequel is fast paced with surprises around every corner."
04/17/2012
88.0% "Just want to point out that my slow progress is no reflection on the quality of this book. It's great! I've just been otherwise distracted from my favorite addiction :D"
04/17/2012
100.0% "Excellent." 1 comment

message 1: by Megan (new) - added it

Megan Curd So glad you enjoyed the book! The third one is in the works. :)

message 2: by Joy (new) - rated it 4 stars

Joy Megan wrote: "So glad you enjoyed the book! The third one is in the works. :)"

Yay! Name a sprite after me! :)