Diane Estrella's Reviews > We All Married Idiots: Three Things You Will Never Change About Your Marriage and Ten Things You Can

We All Married Idiots by Elaine W. Miller

May 14, 12

Did the title get your attention???

Good, it’s supposed to!

I’m an idiot and so is my husband. The sooner we realize that we all are human and none of us are better than anyone else, it will give us the right perspective on ourselves, our spouses, and our marriages.

This book gives its readers the option of deciding what to focus on. Are we going to DWELL on the things we CAN NOT change about our spouses and our marriages? Or, (hint hint) should we make the decision to put our best energies and best efforts on what we can change…..?

OURSELVES!!! Our attitudes! Our behaviors! Our actions!

Elaine challenges the reader to think about the ten things we can turn around in our marriages and it all starts with us. When we get the right outlook on our marriages, then real and healthy changes can occur.

Hilarious, convicting, and making me want to love my husband all the more, I highly recommend this book for anyone that wants to begin on the road to the marriage you’ve always dreamed of. Why wait another day? Start here, start now!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read We All Married Idiots.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Karen (new) - added it

Karen I added it to read. Looks cute and helpful at same time. thank You.

message 2: by Megan (new)

Megan Thanks so much for recommending it to me! I also added it to me to-read list. I love the description of the book. It looks so helpful! Thanks for thinking of me!

Diane Estrella I know you will get a lot out of it. Hugs :O)

message 4: by Karen (new) - added it

Karen Diane wrote: "I know you will get a lot out of it. Hugs :O)"

Audrey Grant I got the book in the mail today!! Wow that was fast!! I can't wait to start reading it... But funny as it sounds, I have to get ready for a friends wedding tomorrow (LOL) before I can start it!
Again, thank you!!!

Diane Estrella So glad you got it so quick. I know you'll get a lot out of it for yourself and others. I sure did. :O)

message 7: by Karen (new) - added it

Karen Audrey wrote: "I got the book in the mail today!! Wow that was fast!! I can't wait to start reading it... But funny as it sounds, I have to get ready for a friends wedding tomorrow (LOL) before I can start it!
Ag..."