Brenda's Reviews > Bear Meets Girl

Bear Meets Girl by Shelly Laurenston

Apr 02, 12

Read from March 29 to 30, 2012

Shelly Laurenston once again nails it with her kick ass heroine meets kick ass reluctant hero. Seriously, I read nonstop from about 7 a.m. until I was finished that night-if it hadn't been for silly things like feeding the kids and attempting to be a responsible parent I wouldn't have put the story down until it was finished. I always feel like you "could" read the books in the series out of order, but to really appreciate the characters' personalities it's better to read them in order. One thing the author does that always makes me love her more is keep the interaction between all the characters in the series going for the readers rather than focusing only on the featured couple.

Cella and Crush are hysterical together for so many reasons. They start out underestimating each other, which isn't made easier by Cella's need to tease Crush, knowing what will drive a bear shifter insane. As they are forced to work together, they both learn to appreciate the other's strengths. Ms. Laurenston always ends up giving us passion and emotion amidst the craziness.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bear Meets Girl.