Brian Eshleman's Reviews > Living in the Light of Eternity

Living in the Light of Eternity by K.P. Yohannan

Apr 23, 12

bookshelves: faith, sermonindex-downloads
Read in April, 2012

Clearly convicting, and intended to be so. What impressed me, though, is that even with Yohannan's personal commitment, he does not attempt to "play God" and dictate exactly how the reader should respond.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Living in the Light of Eternity.

Quotes Brian Liked

K.P. Yohannan
“Lifting your eyes from the things of this world is an activity that must begin WHERE YOU ARE.”

K.P. Yohannan
“What will you do with your self? Many men and women are still in darkness, trying to figure out the meaning and purpose of life. But no matter what you try to do with your self— whether you deny it, obliterate it, annihilate it, accept it or express it—believe me, it is still alive and kicking.”

K.P. Yohannan
“In the human heart there is a built-in obsolescence factor. It does not matter how powerful and influential you are, how much education you have, how selfcontrolled or holy you consider yourself—your heart, if you do not guard it, will break down.”

K.P. Yohannan
“Neglecting to bathe the ministry in prayer leaves us just workers, not worshipers. When we unite in prayer, there is incredible power.”

K.P. Yohannan
“Every truth in this world stretched beyond its limits will become a false doctrine.”