Molly (Cafinated Reads)'s Reviews > Catch Me A Cowboy

Mar 29, 2012

Recommended to Molly (Cafinated Reads) by: FOREVER Romance
Recommended for: everyone
Read in March, 2012

Can we get another yeehaw, cowboy, please?! Oh my. This one was just a fantastic as RC Ryan's book, and another one that I'm adding to my Western bookshelf. Again, Ms. Lane's work is incredible, filled with complex and intriguing characters, and the plot will sweep you off your feet and land you in the heart of Texas. I'm gonna warn you though.....if you read this, hand on to your boots, your hat, your seat-basically, anything you can grab onto-for Bubba and Shirlene will take you on a whirlwind ride!

Talk about coming around full circle, bless Shirlene's heart. Growing up in a mobile home, then marrying into money. Now, she's suddenly left a widow and moves back home to Bramble Texas. Full circle: living in a mobile home, once again. But, seriously? That's not really the problem. The first problem: orphans living in her trailer. The second problem: her rough and rowdy, redneck cowboy neighbor, Bubba Wilkes. Sure he's handsome, but that's not good enough, is it? Could she really fall in love with a redneck?

Bubba has some secrets, one that will turn Shirlene and the town of Bramble to shreds if they knew what it was. But, as Bubba comes to know his beautiful new neighbor, and sees her with the orphans, well, he's just not so sure those secrets should come out.

I loved the way Ms. Lane blended Bubba and Shirlene's stories. Both harbored secrets, both knew what they wanted. But, in the end, love prevails all and brought two broken down people to the top, making them the wealthiest of all. This book is filled with romance, second chances, true love and secrets. Best of all, this book is filled with hunky cowboys, and sweet heroines: the perfect cowboy romance combination. This book is perfect for all who love sexiness and southern drawls. I highly recommend this book with a high flying 5 Book rating, and while part of a series, Ms. Lane does a wonderful job of keeping the reader in place with the events of the past, so it's easily read as a stand alone. I'm looking forward to seeing what's in store for Ms. Lane's fans with her next cowboy story!

This review originate at Reviews By Molly in part with a blog tour.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Catch Me A Cowboy.

09/25/2016 marked as: read