TheGeekyBlogger's Reviews > A Devil Named Desire

Challenges: Read for Fun
Overall Rating: 4.00
Character Rating: 4.25
Story Rating: 3.75

First Thought When Finished: I *heart* Sammy! (Somehow it feels a little wrong to say that LOL)

What I Loved: To be honest, I wasn't sure how I would feel about Gabe. I love Gabe and Sammy's brotherly banter but I wasn't sure I could see him as a love interest. Boy was I wrong! I loved Gabe as a leading man. I thought he was just yummy to the extreme (breaking out my 80s lingo). He just radiated the "fall in love with me" vibe that I love in my leading men. His journey from angel to man in love was an interesting twist in this world. I also loved Sammy's side story. It is fun seeing Sammy as a dad and his son is just the perfect one to bring out Sammy's soft side.

What I Liked: Though I didn't love Hope, I did like how clearly loyal she was to her sister, Charity (who I can't wait to learn more about). I liked that Hope was willing to do almost anything to get Charity back and keep her safe. Hope had so many spot-on reactions to her circumstances that at times I felt like she deserved a break. I think the chemistry between her and Gabe was a little rushed but by the end I was really liking them as a couple.

What made me go huh?: I felt the love story was a little rushed but by the end I was rooting for Gabe and Hope.

Final Thought: Great edition to the series!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Devil Named Desire.