Nikki ~The Critic~'s Reviews > Suddenly Bear

Suddenly Bear by Abby Blake

Total WTF-ery! I can suspend belief, but this was too much. Girl catches fiancé sexing some giggling blonde, girl smacks guy and giggling blond says "you go girl," cheating guy is manhandled by roommate because he was about to hit girl. Roommate takes girl home and becomes her roommate. One year later. They are still roommates hiding their attraction to one another, but that changes instantly. Girl and roommate mess around right after ex-boyfriend shows up demanding she come back to him, and when she says no, he grabs her hair and throws her to the ground for a potential non-consent session. Roommate comes in at that exact moment and tosses him out. He is her mate, but thinks she will be angry when she find out what he is. The rest was not worth mentioning. Not Recommended~
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Suddenly Bear.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by ElaineY (last edited Mar 29, 2012 08:36PM) (new)

ElaineY He is her mate, but thinks she will be angry when she find out what he is.

I'm guessing he's a shifter and shifts into a pink budgerigar following an orgasm. His anxiety is because a budgie shifter is not macho enough. Girls want wolves, big cats, even dolphins.

That's my guess, anyway. I've only read a couple of werewolf stories and avoid the genre, generally.

Nikki ~The Critic~ He's Bear-rific...NOT! She get triplets, well she gets him and his brothers. Triple the flavor. Triple the fun!

Emmy There not actually triplets there's two years age difference between the brothers. Just thought I'd point that out...

Nikki ~The Critic~ I said that she get him and his brothers. I was joshing anyway. Triple this triple that :)