Mistik INK's Reviews > Connected

Connected by Jolyn Palliata

Feb 04, 14

bookshelves: goodreads-under-3-bucks, pac-romance-group-authors, paranormal-romance
Read from March 28 to 31, 2012

Adult Paranormal Romance

Fabulous read!!!

This book received great reviews and the price is right since it is free here on Goodreads if you click on “read” near the cover. Therefore, it meet my “top two of three reasons why I pickup a book by an upcoming author.”

Next in line #3 is the length: This is a novella, so I got a hold of the writing style right away. I didn’t feel bad putting down my current reads.

OMGodsmack!!!* (Darynda Jones said something like this in one her books and I couldn’t help but use it here). Great Plot, fast and continuous! Great characters; the heroine was smart, reasonable, sexy and passionate, while the hero was macho, demanding, strong and sexy. He is a tattooed, tall and handsome rock star! Picture you favorite and slap it on!
The steamy parts took me totally by surprise, given the flowing writing style I didn’t think this author would get down n naughty, but she does and it was all I had hoped for and then some. Hot!
I usually read the standard issue Adult PNR-vamps, shifters, fey and I love them all; however, this book was a wonderful breath of fresh air! I will follow this series most definitely!

View all my Recommendations on MistikINK.com

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Connected.

Quotes Mistik INK Liked

Jolyn Palliata
“He eased himself into her mind slowly so he didn’t jar her awake. He held her in her dreamless state, the sensations of his primal cravings chaining her under. With his delicious promises of fulfillment, he drew on her urges and pinned them out to bear, bringing her to the brink without so much as a touch.”
Jolyn Palliata, Connected

03/29/2012
11.0% "Interesting!"
03/31/2012 page 62
44.0% "OMG!!! This is firkin awesome!"
show 2 hidden updates…

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Thank you so much for the great review, Mistik! I really appreciate it! :)

Mistik INK Hey the book WAS Great! Its nice to know the authors read the reviews!

Mistik INK Marrinna wrote: "where can i read it for free?:)"

Hi,
I belive it was free untill end of April. :-)

message 4: by Carisa (new)

Carisa Great review! Does it end in a cliffhanger? I saw there's another book coming in the series

Mistik INK Carisa wrote: "Great review! Does it end in a cliffhanger? I saw there's another book coming in the series"

No. It's a PNR series with different H/h per book I've been told.