Crystal ♥ RBtWBC's Reviews > Rogue Rider

Rogue Rider by Larissa Ione

Quickie Review:
Larissa Ione is an absolute master at story telling and she has weaved together a stellar HEA for Reseph in Rogue Rider, I couldn't be happier with how his story ended! If you are a fan of the LOD series as well as the Demonica series then like me, you have probably been praying to God, the Gods, Goddesses, Kittens, whatever floats your boat, for a happy ending for this tormented horseman. Well readers, prepare to be blown away!

As Pestilence, Reseph did a lot of damage and has a lot to atone for, maybe even more then he ever can. He has a long, hard road ahead of him and let me tell you folks, it's painful and heart-wrenching. So much is revealed in Rogue Rider, you won't be able to stop turning the pages. Mystery, betrayal, loss, heartache, suffering, shocking discoveries, love...and a world that you will happily get lost in for hours. Oh and did I mention Reaver? Lots and lots of Reaver! Am I the only one itching for his story here? Can. Not. Wait. But back to the book at hand, Rogue Rider is a must read but start at the beginning of the series, or heck, start with the Demonica series, because believe me, you will not want to miss a moment in this amazing world of demons, otherworlder's and horsemen and the fantastic characters that live in it!

See Crystal L.'s full review of this title at: Reading Between the Wines
"Woo-wee! Talk about one of the best books that I've ever read, where you didn't know whether you wanted to slap the hero for the atrocious things he'd done his past, or give him a hug cause he was suffering so badly now." ~Crystal L.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Rogue Rider.